Section 1 Miscellaneous
We will only process your personal data (e.g. title, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) strictly in accordance with the provisions of German data protection laws and the data protection laws of the European Union (EU). The following provisions inform you about your rights and the controller responsible for data processing, in addition to the purposes of processing, the recipients, legal bases and storage periods. This Privacy Statement refers only to our web pages. Where you are redirected from our pages to other pages by links, we kindly request that you obtain from the operators of these external web pages information on the handling of your data in each case.
Section 2 Social Plugins
This website uses Google Maps to show interactive maps and to create route descriptions. Google Maps is a map service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. By accessing Google Maps, information concerning your use of this website, including your IP address and the (starting) address entered in the route planning function, may be transferred to Google in the United States. Where you access a web page in our Internet presence in which Google Maps is integrated, your browser will establish a direct connection to the Google servers. The map content will be transferred directly by Google to your browser, which will integrate it in the web page. We are therefore unable to influence the scope and manner of data collection by Google. To the best of our knowledge, the following data will be collected at least:
- date and time of your access to the relevant web page
- Internet address or URL of the accessed web page
- IP address
- (start) address entered during route planning
For information about the purpose and scope of data collection, its processing and use by Google and your rights and configuration options for the protection of your privacy, kindly refer to the Google privacy policies (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de). By using our web pages, you declare your consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google Maps route planner in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purpose.
Section 3 Rights of the Data Subject
Where your personal data is processed, you are the data subject in the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which affords you the following rights that you may exercise in dealings with us:
1. Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is processed by us.
Where processing of this kind takes place, you may obtain from us the following information:
(1) the purposes of the processing;
(2) the categories of personal data concerned;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
(4) where possible, the envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(5) the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) where the personal data is not collected from you, any available information as to its source;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
You have the right to obtain information on whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or an international organisation. You may insist in this regard to be notified of appropriate safeguards that are implemented for transfers in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you. We are required to perform this rectification without undue delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing in regard to your personal data where the following conditions apply:
(1) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
(3) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
(4) you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
Where processing of your personal data has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. Where processing has been restricted according to one of the reasons outlined above, you will be informed by us before any such restrictions are lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to erase
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(1) the personal data concerning you is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected or otherwise processed;
(2) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR, and there are no other legal grounds for the processing;
(3) you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) GDPR;
(4) the personal data concerning you was unlawfully processed;
(5) the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
(6) the personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
Where we have made your personal data public and are obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) GDPR to erase the personal data, we shall, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, implement reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, this personal data.
The right to obtain erasure does not apply insofar as processing is necessary
(1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which we are subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9 (2) GDPR as well as Article 9(3) GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) GDPR insofar as the right referred to in paragraph a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Right to notification
Where you have exercised your right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing by us, we are obliged to communicate this rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing to all recipients to whom personal data concerning you has been disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right to obtain information concerning these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance, where:
(1) processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR; and
(2) processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. This right shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
7. Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions.
We shall no longer process the personal data concerning you in these cases, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data concerning you is processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw your consent under data protection law
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent under data protection law. The withdrawal of your consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out until such time as your consent was withdrawn.
9. Automated individual decision making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for entering into, or for the performance of, a contract between you and us;
(2) is authorised by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
(3) is carried out with your explicit consent.
Notwithstanding, these decisions shall not be based on special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9(1) GDPR, unless point (a) or (g) of Article 9(2) GDPR applies and suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests are in place. In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
ARE Deutzen GmbH
Management: Dipl.-Bauing. Manfred Garrels
Contact details for our data protection officer:
Kinzigheimer Weg 106