We feel increasingly comfortable as projects become more complex. Over the last two decades, ARE Deutzen GmbH has proven its competency in numerous environmental rehabilitation measures and has accumulated a valuable wealth of experience. This is why we offer our customers end-to-end solutions for the technical remediation of contaminated soils. They include, in particular:
- Selective dismantling of contaminated buildings
- Disassembly of industrial facilities
- Excavation with all kinds of pit shoring
- Soil replacement by means of large diameter drilling and other techniques
- Wet and dry excavation for the removal of sediments
- Low-emission remediation by means of encapsulation, ventilation and waste air purification
We secure contaminated sites by enclosing them in sheet piling, sealant barriers, diaphragm walls and vib walls. Contaminated and non-contaminated materials are separated directly on the building site. Standard procedures are used to dismantle uncontaminated structures and rubble is disposed of within the recycling chain.
We attach considerable importance to outstanding quality, reliable service and trusting collaboration during all of our projects.
The staff at ARE Deutzen GmbH is highly qualified and trained for work in contaminated areas and is able to draw on longstanding experience. Regular further training and seminars ensure that our employees work according to state-of-the-art procedures at all times.